“Put yourself where preparation and opportunity meet, then strike a match. OPA!”
– Theo Prodromitis
CEO, author, successful Amazon® entrepreneur and expert marketing strategist. Dynamic public speaker. Philanthropist.
Theoklia (Theo) Prodromitis’ lifelong passion for business is born of Philotimo, a distinctly Greek personal and cultural imperative that one’s life be a larger contribution; to pay forward one’s God-given gifts and invest in the lives of others.
Through decades of visionary executive leadership, she’s catalyzed that mandate to create wildfire growth and profits for her own companies and hundreds of others along the American entrepreneurial landscape.
Magnetized, invested, and connected, she now mentors other leaders in fast-growth businesses to develop their brand, build a solid structure with inspired communications, then defy naysayers to go all in. => READ MORE
The Greek Secret of Philotimo
Theo’s 7 Best Pieces of FREE Advice for Creating YOUR Success!
- Enthusiasm wins every time. Believe in the fruits of courage, tenacity, preparation, and boldness.
- Surround yourself with people who have a vision for you, even when you are unsure
- Time is promised to no one, so don’t wait to leap!
- Use discernment with the advice you receive about a new idea or opportunity.
- Lead with fearless authenticity and absolute integrity. It’s the only way to connect, learn, and grow as you go.
- Do your research. Arrive early. Remember people’s names, and make a point to remember what is happening in their lives.
- Go all in. Continuously recommit yourself to your life, your project or your relationship. It won’t be easy, but it will be worth it.
How to properly pronounce, "Theo Prodromitis" from Greek expert, Mr. Panos.
Since March, the Covid-19 pandemic has forced many business professionals to work from their home offices. I have experienced an exponential increase in unsolicited marketing emails and LinkedIn connection requests. Have you? I wish I could say it has been... read more
Considering the tens of millions of newly unemployed Americans, most of us know someone who was unexpectedly thrust into a suddenly competitive job market. Amazing candidates now face staggering numbers and many report feelings of worry and overwhelm. Of course,... read more